Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

A warning about this game

At first I thought that the sound quality was EXCESSIVELY AMBIENT. But then I realized that half of the bird chirping noises were coming from OUTSIDE my window. So I grabbed my 12 gauge shotgun and shouted HOW DARE YOU AFFECT THE INTEGRITY OF MY OPINION OF THIS GAMING EXPERIENCE as I reloaded. My neighbor just happened to be walking by in the midst of my cackling maniacally and firing off rounds in random locations. Needless to say, you are going to need to appear in an involuntary manslaughter trial as a witness.

10 out of 10.

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

what amazes me

is that anyone would even sponsor this game

the only redeeming quality was the graphics, and unfortunately that does nothing for the gameplay

the gameplay itself was horrible... it might have been slightly better if the vehicle didn't get stuck so much, or if the controls weren't so awkward

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

I found a bug in this game.

By accident (hey don't worry, I still like this game though).

In the log game (I figured out what to do) I was almost finished but for whatever reason the first log wouldn't go into place, then I exited out of the minigame and the log appeared in every other screen. I'm not sure what happened there.

My only other criticism, much like what other people said, there is no replay value whatsoever.

The cookie is a nice touch! I thought I'd have to restart all 10 games when I closed the window. Overall, great game.

The Da Vinci Fun Game The Da Vinci Fun Game

Not bad, but a few gameplay issues

For the Bible throwing game, clicking only works like half the time.
My guess is you used on(release) instead of on(press).

I liked the concept though, it was pretty funny.

Warbears Warbears

DAMN IT

I made it so far and then I lost. I wish there was a save button or an undo function, or even a checkpoint.

My only true complaint is that the humor was kind of childish.

Otherwise, really good game though.
Also, translation into different languages is a nice touch too. =)

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Well Done

So simple yet so addicting

192 in time attack! (but still not good enough...)

Sound was a bit annoying, but I liked the sense of humor in the "endurance" section.

Black Knight Black Knight

Not bad

The graphics were really good, and the concept was decent. What I didnt like about this game was (lack of) difficulty and repetitiveness of gameplay. The game gets way too easy once you upgrade your weapons.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow

That is one of the best flash games I have played. It would be better if it had checkpoints (I don't know if that would make it too easy though). Also, the music got annoying after a while. I ended up turning my speakers off.

Team America Jukebox Team America Jukebox

meh...

It didn't seem like there was a lot of effort put into this. It was just buttons triggering sound. I think the effort was really lacking here. You seem to have a good grasp on buttons, you could probably make a simple game with that kind of skill (like a sim or a rpg). I liked the sound though... but it was nothing that I wouldn't have heard without watching the movie : /

Keep trying! Putting more effort into a flash will yield better results.

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

It was addictive

It was hard to play the game though because it kept on freezing. I am still trying to find out whether it was my comp, newgrounds, or the game.... but from what I can tell so far, its the game. I dont really know what it is, it just randomly freezes time to time. Its very frustrating when you are trying to play an addicting game.